High Impact Performance MOPAR Car Show
The Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum is very excited to host the High Impact Performance MOPAR Car Show, Saturday & Sunday, September 11-12, 2021
This 2-day judged car show will be inside the hangars of the museum. Think about your car positioned among these historic aircraft and space vehicles. Your car will be safe and secure from weather and you will have lots to see and do while we help honor our veterans and support the important work of the museum on Patriot’s Day weekend!
Car registrants will receive two free admissions to the museum for both days. Visitors to the event will pay our normal admission. Free Admission for Active/Retired/Veteran Military on September 11th only (with valid military ID). Your car will be positioned inside the 2 hangars of the museum. You will not be able to remove your car until Sunday afternoon. There are no one-day options. You may lock your vehicle at any time and maintain your keys.
- Event Registration* will be $45.00 + tax = $47.48 per vehicle entry.
Event entry will include:
- (1) Reserved Space
- (2) Museum Passes for both days of the show
- (2) Flight Simulator Passes
- 10% discount on purchases in the Gift Shop (valid only for the event weekend)
- 10% discount on purchases in the SAC Lunch Café (valid only for the event weekend)
- The first 100 registrants will receive a free event T-Shirt
*There will be no refunds for registered cars to the event.
- There will be 2 Museum Load times that will be assigned. Earlier registrations may receive preferential scheduling. Please indicate on the form which timeframe you prefer – but that time is not guaranteed.
- LOAD GROUP A: Will be assigned between 5:00-7:00 p.m. Friday evening, September 10th.
- LOAD GROUP B: Will be assigned between 7:00-8:45 a.m. Saturday morning September 11th.
- We may single out some 1971 vehicles for a specific exhibit area to recognize the 50th anniversary of these cars.
- Awards are scheduled to begin at Noon on Sunday the 12th.
- Load-Out is planned to begin at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday. This may take some time, so please be patient.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who is not careful around the displays, or, is not cooperative with the show planners. Missing your assigned loading window may also trigger dismissal. All loading needs to be accomplished before the museum is open to visitors.
Each car will be required to use the oil drop protection material provided. Each exhibitor is responsible to ensure that no oil gets on the floor and that we leave the area as clean as we found it.
FOOD & DRINK ACCOMMODATIONS
- The SAC Lunch Café will be open at 9:00 a.m. for breakfast and lunch on both days of the event.
- Outside food and drink are prohibited.
Registration now open!