The Facilities department is responsible for daily maintenance and custodial operations of the Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum. Facility Technicians provide technical expertise and serve as a resource for maintaining the Museum’s appearances and internal functions.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance and custodial duties to ensure smooth daily operation
- Work with Guest Services and Administrative staff to effectively communicate maintenance and custodial needs and work-order priority/status
- Perform Museum grounds and janitorial maintenance as required
- Assist Restoration and Curatorial departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned and needed by Facilities Management and/or the Executive Director.
- Must be able to represent the Museum professionally during internal and external events, requiring excellent customer service skills.
- Must be a team player, committed to developing a positive work environment, and providing the ultimate guest experience.
- One-year relevant experience.
- Additional experience in HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, audio/visual or other trades helpful
- Work may be performed both indoors and outdoors.
- Some outdoor work (camps and events) will be performed in varying weather conditions.
- Physical work will include, and require, lifting items no more than 30 pounds.
Job Classification/Work : Full-time, seasonal
Send application materials to: email@example.com, or mail to:
SAC Aerospace Museum
28210 West Park Highway
Ashland, NE 68003