From the creators of the Children’s Learning Center, Flight Simulators and interactive Build IT! Engineering Exhibit comes a NEW way for you and the kids to experience the Museum.
Grab your pack and head off into adventure with the Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum’s Pack & Track Backpack Program brought to you by Big Red Keno!
Here’s how it works:
· Check out one of four backpack activities from Guest Services, located at the Admissions Counter.
· The Backpacks include STEM based activities, including Black Holes (Science), Bloxels (Technology), Flight Plan Navigator (Engineering) and Pack The Plane (Math).
· Each backpack comes equipped with activity instructions, a map and other items that will help you reach your objective.
· Our Pack & Track Backpack activities take approximately 1 hour to complete.
· Activities are designed for children in Grades 1-8.
· There is no additional cost for the Pack & Track Backpack activity.
· Backpacks must be checked out on-site. No reservations or holds.
· A valid driver’s license or credit card is required for checkout.
· Backpacks may be checked for a maximum of 2 hours.
The Pack & Track BackPack Program is made possible by